- Hardware Test Engineering Core Infrastructure team is responsible for application development to improve management and scalability of factory test platforms worldwide.
- We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated software developer to work on several key systems.
- Design and develop tools to support next-generation factory manufacturing infrastructure.
- Design and implement data storage structures and interfaces.
- Engage with users to drive requirements, and within the multi-functional team to determine technical specifications.
- Anticipate and plan for the corner cases and error handling.
- Maintain and improve existing applications and integrated systems.
- Independently prioritize and forecast different tasks, with a proven track record of timely execution, and an eye toward minimizing technical debt from the beginning.
- Highlight and strive to work around any issues as they arise.
- Perform complete testing of application — unit and system.
- Test, verify, and support your code from development through user acceptance testing and into production.
- Debug and root cause reported issues.
Must Have Skillset:
- 4+ years developing database applications. Experience in RDBMS databases, including schema design. MySQL and Percona preferred.
- Strong experience developing high performance application systems.
- Experience in Scripting languages (PERL, PHP, RUBY, PYTHON).
- Experience in RESTful API's and crafting documents in the JSON data format.
- Strong ability to code in a UNIX environment.
- Experience rolling out changes to high reliability production environments.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills in areas listed above.
- Ability to release bug-free, complex, internal-facing projects under demanding timelines.
- Experience in coding in React or Angular a strong plus. Additional Success Factors
- You are thoughtful, consistent, and committed to bringing your ideas to the team.
- You have the ability to work well in a collaborative, inclusive, highly multifunctional environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelors of Science, CS or equivalent experience.
Location: Cupertino, Ca
Duration: 12+ months
OSI Engineering, Inc.
1999 S. Bascom Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
Phone: (408) 550-2800