A clinic in eastern Nebraska is looking for a psychiatrist to join their team and their community. This is not a locums position and the client is looking for someone interested in the area for the long term. This is an outpatient position in a clinic setting. Employment will be through the hospital that the clinic is attached to. Please let me know if you have any questions
• Eastern Nebraska – About 1-1.5 hours west of Omaha
• Outpatient Clinic attached to hospital
• Full time, permanent employment
• Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, future plan for extended hours to 7:00 pm one day per week
• Call Schedule – One week on, one week off split with another psychiatrist
• 12-14 patients per day
• Ages 5+
• Board Certification preferred
• Salary – Client said it is based on median values in the latest MGMA report which it should be in the ballpark of $276,000. Clinic will not give specific figures to agencies but will discuss directly with you.
• Benefits - Hospital employed – full benefits
• EMR - Paragon Ambulatory
For immediate consideration, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.