This Cyber Security Analyst IV will be responsible for:
- Developing security architectures, reviewing system designs for potential vulnerabilities and recommending security features and improvements. Providing analytical and technical security recommendations to other team members and clients.
- Leading investigations of security events, providing analysis results and developing and implementing remediation plans.
- Identifying new security concepts, technology, and practices and introducing them to the organization and system environment.
- Mentoring other team members and providing security training to other groups.
- Maintaining awareness of current security vulnerabilities of hospital IT infrastructure and proposing plans to address them.
To qualify, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and six or more years’ experience. Directly related experience may substitute for education.
- Extensive experience as an information security professional with deep network and system security skills.
- Lead complex projects, and act as “go to” security consultant for any IT projects within the organization.
- Ability to manage vendor solution implementations to complete success.
- Scripting experience is required.
- Strong process and configuration documentation skills.
- Hands-on experience with common security tools and products (e.g. IDS/IPS, NGFW, WAF, SIEM/Log management, auditing/vulnerability assessment, forensics) and relevant security certifications are strongly preferred.
- Knowledge with networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, TLS, HTTP, HL7).
- Experience with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, or similar regulations preferred.
THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE IN WHICH THE CLIENT WILL HIRE THE SELECTED CANDIDATE. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, THIS ROLE WILL BE 100% ON-SITE AT THE CLIENT’S LOCATION. THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT ROLE.