Senior Executive/Personal Assistant – High Net Worth Background Required
This is a newly created position based on expansion of financial interests in the United States and Europe.
An international high-net-worth individual with a wide variety of global business interests is seeking an full-time Personal Executive Assistant to work out of the North Loop along with 4 other members of his staff. There is another long term Personal Assistant based in another country that will be staying on as well.
Candidate must desire an opportunity to work hard and play hard with a driven leader. Candidate must have a high level of confidence, exceptional communication skills, emotional intelligence, must be detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and operate with a high level of integrity and confidentiality while always exemplifying professionalism.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain the Calendar, proactively confirm details, prepare the High-Net-Worth Individual for upcoming meetings, events, travel, etc.
- Coordinate flights, generally on the private jet for the High-Net-Worth Individual, his team, as well as occasionally for his wife and children.
- Coordinating the highest end of hotel reservations, predominately in the US and Europe.
- With a proactive, organized, thoughtful and thorough mindset, coordinate and confirm all travel details, restaurant and entertainment details internationally.
- Confirm arrangements for business meetings, political events, fundraisers, etc.
- Accompany this individual on Travel internationally and domestically (approximately 7-8 weeks per year in 1 week increments). Travel will generally be in a group including the Executive Team.
- Attend business meetings and events with the High-Net-Worth Individual 6-9 weeks per year. Engage in business and social oriented conversations as needed, take notes, set reminders for follow up items.
- Regular communication of confidential information with business partners and other connections on behalf of the High-Net-Worth Individual.
- Create confidential correspondence
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- 3 or more years’ experience supporting a High-Net-Worth Individual with Personal and Business matters.
- 5 or more years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with High-Net-Worth Individuals, Business Professionals, Politicians, Colleagues, Internal/External Partners, etc.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Comfort level interacting in high end business meetings, high end social events, fund raisers, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications.
- 3+ years of related experience supporting High-Net-Worth Individuals with a fast paced, schedule.
- Highly Professional and Style Conscious Appearance to fit in at very high-end events, the ability to wear a polished suit as well as a dress for special events as required.
- Highly effective and direct communication skills
- Ability to make intelligent decisions, work independently in a fast-paced role.