We consistently hire reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of handyman repair and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As a Customer Service Representative, dispatcher and inside sales person you are a key member of the team and represent Mr. Handyman on customer calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Return customer calls, respond to customer complaints, and resolve issues
- Schedule services and dispatch technicians
- Perform marketing functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Perform administrative functions including data entry, payment processing, and supply inventory
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Previous customer service and sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Paid Holiday and Vacation time
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
serving area's Hendersonville, Goodletsville, Nashville, Madison, Millersville, East Nashville, Old Hickory, Whites Creek, Ridgetop, Lockeland Springs.