TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology (IT) and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is an Inc. 500 company, a recipient of the 2010 Top 100 Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses from Diversity Business, recognized in Washington Technology’s FAST 50 list of the fastest growing small businesses in government contracting in 2012 & 2013, recognized as the Top 25 Fastest Growing Small Technology companies by the Washington Business Journal in 2014 & 2015, and selected as the Veteran Owned Company of the Year in 2014 by the Montgomery County MD Department of Economic Development.
TISTA Science and Technology is looking for a Personal Assistant to the CEO.
This is an entry level opportunity for a recent college graduate that will offer growth potential.
- Administrative tasks as assigned
- Manage daily calendar and schedule
- Initiate, coordinate, and follow up on multiple appointments
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports
- 0-4 years of administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail, efficient and organized
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic; can do attitude
- Able to work extended hours on occasion
- A desire to learn and grow with the company
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
- Rockville, MD
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.