Our Branch Banking Teammates are often the first to meet new clients and the ones who start them on the path to reaching their financial goals. We help them buy homes, grow businesses, send kids to college and build their futures. By having a conversation, we can understand what our clients need, and can create customized product and service solutions that address them. Our most important job as the face of SunTrust is to build a lasting relationship that help us match our clients with the exact solutions they need to help them reach their financial goals.
- Utilizing resources to conduct effective consultative client conversations
- Providing financial solutions that meet client needs such as deposit and credit and including all product and service lines
- Referring to other line of business partners for additional business growth opportunities. Partners include, but are not limited to: Financial Advisor, Residential mortgage, Trust, Wealth, Business Banking, Treasury Services, and Merchant Services.
- Branch teammate and client referrals
- Branch book of business
- Telephone calling activities
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience as a Client Service Specialist, In-Store Financial Services Representative, or Personal Banker at SunTrust or an equivalent position at a comparable financial institution; three years experience in a sales and service based position in a retail environment.
- Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
- College level courses in subject areas such as business, finance or accounting.
- Completion of Core and Intermediate STU Curriculum Training as well as corresponding PB course work.
- Strong probing and listening skills to uncover client needs.
- Ability to respond in a professional manner with a high level of service quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of consumer and business lending instruments as well as deposit products.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provides the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan – 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work – vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance – financial help for going back to school
SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
How to Apply? Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button.