At JP Morgan Chase, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and an obsession for helping our clients, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service.
If you’re passionate about providing education and advice to improve the financial lives of our clients – and want to join a great team – then join JP Morgan Chase.
As a Personal Banker at Chase, you’re at the forefront of delivering an exceptional experience for our clients. You’ll build and maintain long-lasting, meaningful relationships with clients by resolving their issues and engaging them to understand their specific financial needs. You’ll also provide tailored advice and solutions to help them reach their goals.
Using cutting-edge technology, you’ll show clients that they can bank how, when and where they want. And, you’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of your career through a variety of cross-training and development programs.
You’ll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping clients by:
- Providing strong customer service, offering advice and sharing products and services to help clients meet their financial needs
- Engaging clients and warmly welcoming them using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
- Making clients feel appreciated and being their advocate
- Listening carefully and assisting clients with their questions or issues
- Showing initiative and proactively preventing problems for our clients
- Partnering with Specialists (Financial Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers), to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
- Making customers lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options so that they can access their accounts how, when and where they want
- Opening new accounts and assisting with transactions as needed.
- Desired Skills:
*Dodd Frank and Safe Act:
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by acting with a client-first attitude
- Ability to make personal connections, engage and educate clients, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships
- Display confidence with clients when sharing advice, product knowledge and solutions
- Possesses drive, initiative and knowledge to provide financial options for clients using a consultative approach
- Excellent communication skills – in person, over the phone and through email
- Proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products and services to clients with differing needs
- Ability to educate and connect clients to technology solutions
- Operate within established risk parameters/tolerances, and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations, including completion of required training
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Engage and partner with team members and other lines of business to offer most appropriate solutions
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience is required
- Preferred experience in:
- Retail banking
- Financial services
- Consultative customer relationship role in a related industry, with proven success in establishing new clients, deepening client relationships and delivering results
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
- To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
- Desire to obtain FINRA licensing (SIE, Series 6/7, state registration and Life licenses) is preferred
- Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspxTo be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue. Please allot 15-20 minutes for this step.