UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nation’s largest 100 credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and growth-oriented. We’re expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a growing member base.
At UNIFY, our team members work together to strive toward a common goal, “providing superior service to our members.” In doing so, we promote a culture where your ideas matter, your growth matters, and you matter. We encourage all team members to challenge and encourage themselves and their teammates to work smarter and to be more successful.
The Personal Banker is responsible for:
• Opening new accounts, certificates, and IRA’s
• Assisting customers with service issues and account maintenance
• Inputting, processing, and funding of Consumer loans
• Inputting and processing of Real Estate loans
• Providing superior customer service on every interaction
• Providing all teller services, which include accepting deposits, payments and withdrawals
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years minimum related financial institution experience as a Personal Banker/New Accounts Representative or in a similar customer service position which demonstrates proficiency in talking to consumers about financial accounts, products, and services.
• Knowledge of customer service functions including but not limited to opening/closing/maintaining accounts, ATM/Debit Card processing, performing account maintenance and wire transfers.• Basic knowledge of Consumer and Real Estate loan products, services, policies, and procedures; previous loan processing experience preferred.• Good knowledge of teller functions; previous cash-handling experience required.• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively assist customers and team members in difficult situations.• Demonstrate ability to exercise sound judgment, integrity, and honesty.• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to obtain and maintain MLO certification through the NMLS
See the UNIFY Difference!
Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package* Includes:
- Medical (PPO/HMO), Prescription, Dental (PPO/DMO), Vision, Life, and Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Dependent and Medical Care - Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Pay
- 401(K) Plan with employer match
- Education reimbursement for approved programs
- UNIFY banking privileges for you and your family
*All programs subject to review and changeUNIFY is proud to be a drug-free, equal-opportunity employer. For more information on UNIFY, visit us at www.unifyfcu.com