Personal Care Assistant
Full-Time Day, Evening, NOC positions Available
Both 8 and 12 hour shifts available
*Must complete free, 8-hour, required course before applying*
This position will allow you to work as a Personal Care Assistant until the State of Emergency has been lifted.
Please inquire about opportunities to become a permanent CNA.
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab- Brighton
2025 E. Egbert St.
Brighton, CO 80601
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes
- Review patient care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan
- Inform the nurse supervisor of any changes in the resident’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident’s care plan
- Assist resident’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
- Ensure residents’ rooms are ready for receiving and help residents feel comfortable
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to charge nurses, director of nursing, and/or administrator
Education & Experience
- Must be 18 years or older
A dedicated team makes up Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Brighton. Nestled in Colorado, this 108-bed skilled nursing community is well-known in the local area.
Employees receive the support needed to thrive in their career – both personally and professionally. Many Avamere employees advance their career with the support of Avamere’s tuition reimbursement program, including several nurses in Brighton who started as CNAs in the building.
Even the administrator is taking advantage of the schooling support as she obtains her BSN.
“This is a giving company who believes in their staff and invests in their future,” stated Rachel Rodriquez, Administrator at Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Brighton.
Avamere also offers assistance in employees’ personal lives through their Employee Assistance Program, which offers financial consultations, therapy sessions, and more.
In addition to this outpouring of assistance, the Brighton leaders also support their employees with flexible schedules and tokens of appreciation, like a much-needed cup of coffee or long lunch break. Find out more about this family-like team here.
This close-knit team shares a united goal to enhance lives, evident in their awards recognizing quality care. The team is proud to earn the Bronze Commitment to Quality Award and be recognized as part of the Quality Initiative Recognition Program by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living.