**Multiple opportunities, flexible shifts, great pay & work near your home**
Associated Home Care is looking for Personal Care Attendants to provide the best in-home care services to our fantastic clients; with AHC you can grow your career while making meaningful connections with those you care for.
Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends, and everything in between – we have open full-time and part-time schedules with spectacular clients who need compassionate care that you can provide!
Personal Care AttendantResponsibilities: What will you be doing as a PC Attendant?
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, grooming, skin care, mouth care, foot care, and toileting.
- Assist with denture care, cleaning of eyeglasses and hearing aids.
- Assist client with ambulation and transferring. Client must be able to participate at least 50% with ambulation and transfer. Transfer examples – bed to chair/wheelchair and vice versa, in and out of shower/tub, commode.
- Assist with meal preparation and nutrition planning.
- Shopping and errands as authorized by office.
- Reports to supervisor and changes or concerns in client’s physical/emotional condition.
- Light housekeeping duties.
Personal Care AttendantBenefits(Part-Time): Why choose AHC?
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
Personal Care AttendantRequirements: What qualifications do you need?
- Successful completion of any training and education required by relevant contract, local, state, and/or Federal agencies.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Just ask about our year-round Homemaker and Personal Care training classes in your interview.
Apply Now and schedule your interview with AHC - with the chance to be hired on the spot!
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic