Successful State Wide Law firm is expanding and seeking qualified candidates for open associate position in personal injury department.
- 3 - 5+ years of experience working Personal Injury cases
- Able to handle active caseload, diligent,
- Able to work in a team atmosphere, positive, self-starter, eager to learn and advance
- Communicate well with clients and aggressively work files to settlement.
- Must have a portable book of business valued @ $350,000 or more
- Must have ability to generate new business also
Salary is commensurate with experience with bonus opportunities.
Please submit resume and references if available for consideration.
About The Client:
The Firm describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused, Innovative -- and risk-taking, Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented, Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture, Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes, People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused, Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative.
Firm Selling Points:
- Full Service mid-sized law firm – Multiple office locations
- Broad range of back-office support (administration, paralegal, marketing, etc.)
- Multiple Practice Areas
- Excellent client customer service and reviews
- Team and Family Culture