Our growing insurance agency is seeking a Personal Lines Risk Consultant that is highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and self-reliant. If you have prior experience servicing personal lines insurance products as well as a positive attitude we would like to hear from you.
The Personal Lines Risk Consultant will be expected to reach out to our existing customer base for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and support the Marketing department by maintaining effective customer relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service at all times
- Quote, sell and rewrite as necessary policies as requested or recommended
- Review coverages on existing account and recommend coverage changes when appropriate
- Maintain product knowledge for all lines of business and products written
- Massachusetts Property and Casualty License
- 1-3 years of insurance product and customer service experience
- Experience and handling of Personal Lines accounts preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and analytical skills necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying time constraints
- General working knowledge of companies services, products and marketing techniques, preferred but not required