Seeking a Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
- Provide client service to all existing personal lines clients.
- Respond promptly to client emails and calls.
- Assist Personal Insurance Advisors/Account Executives, as needed.
- Support strategies with various duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Service: Serve as the daily contact for existing clients.
- Processing policy changes
- Problem solving
- Answering billing questions
- Providing information and solutions on coverage questions and changes
- Assisting clients with filing claims and educating clients on insurance gaps and solutions.
- Look for opportunities to enhance client relationship and retain business.
- Work toward building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Clear, concise client communication is essential.
- Provide periodic reception/front desk coverage.
- Serve as backup for mail processing and Agency Management Systems downloads.
- Assist with client mailings, event planning coordination, copying and binder projects.
- Attend, participate and report in department meetings.
- At a minimum, a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least two years of experience in the field of Property & Casualty Insurance or two years of experience in customer service. Other combinations of work and/or education will be considered.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License required, or the ability to obtain within 4 months of attending pre-license course.
- Outstanding customer service skills essential.
We offer Competitive Compensation as well as:
- Employer paid medical, dental, life, disability, and FSA
- Profit sharing and 401k
- Paid time off and 9 paid holidays per year
- Fun, upbeat atmosphere