Do you want to be a part of a company that impacts lives for the better?
Is your love for people, explaining complex coverage forms and deductible options matched only by your genuine fear for people who name their own price or buy insurance with the same amount of thought as they would ordering a fast food meal?
Do you want to work in a place where 3 years of professional growth is always more valued than 1 year of “experience” repeated 30 times?
If your answers are yes, then what are you waiting for? Strap on your running shoes and come join our growing team!
As an Alkali Personal Lines Insurance Consultant, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in a fast growing company with a big vision for insurance. At Alkali, we do insurance differently!
We are searching for a friendly, attentive Personal Lines Insurance Consultant to join our growing team. As a part of our collective team interfacing directly with Alkali clients and prospects, you will be responsible for consistently delivering the Alkali client experience. The very best Alkali team members are teachers at heart. They are clear, compassionate communicators who enjoy connecting with people through information and education. Personal Lines Insurance Consultant's are warm, accessible, enthusiastic, and caring upon first interaction. Over time, there is a sense of trust and credibility built between our team members and our clients. In the end, Alkali clients feel empowered and energized thanks to the hard work and caring attitude of the Alkali team.
Alkali is an Assured Partners company, a young, fast growing, full service Employee Benefits, HR Outsource, and Property/Casualty Insurance Agency located in Plano, TX.
- Learn and uphold our unique process, The Empowered AdvantageTM, and all it stands for.
- Living our Core Values: Living Beyond the Golden Rule, Having an Entrepreneurial Spirit, Persistently Pursuing a Growth Mindset, Taking Ownership of Everything We Do, and Maintaining an Excellence Mindset
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment handling a large volume of calls, emails, faxes, and paperwork without cutting corners while maintaining accuracy and integrity
- Manage a large number of time sensitive client issues at any given time
- with prospective clients to address a broad range of Property and Casualty Insurance issues (Primarily Personal with some Commercial Lines)
- Market renewals with various carriers, complete PowerPoint presentations, and present options to prospective clients
- clear, thoughtful, and concise presentations (via phone, internet and face-to-face meetings) to potential client audiences with diverse backgrounds to secure new and maintain existing client relationships
- on each warm lead (No cold calling is required for this position)
- complex Property and Casualty insurance and coverage issues, think outside the box to solve problems, and follow up promptly with actionable solutions
- detailed insurance concerns important to prospective clients
- , successful implementation, and ongoing administration of Property and Casualty Insurance plans
- prospective clients on their most suitable options
- a detailed record of correspondence through Alkali’s client relationship system with prospective and existing clients, vendors, and referral partners
- Reduce confusion and frustration by assisting clients/prospects with complex paperwork
- Research complex issues, think outside the box to solve problems, and follow up promptly with actionable solutions
- Resolve client issues in a timely manner pro-actively and collaboratively with the team
- technical knowledge through vendor meetings, research, and training classes on an ongoing basis
- Keepa detailed record of correspondence through Alkali’s client relationship system with prospective and existing clients, vendors, and referral partners
- Achieveor exceed assigned performance goals
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in education and experience)
- Property and Casualty Insurance license
- 2+ years experience in Personal Lines Property and Casualty
- Life and Health Insurance license (required to obtain within 6 months of employment)
- High level of proficiency quoting through Independent Agency’s appointed carriers
- Self-starter and ability to work with or without supervision
- Strong work ethic with a desire to win; ownership mentality
- Desire to grow both personally and professionally
- Desire to put the needs and interests of prospective and existing clients above their own
- High level of empathy for others while maintaining persistent determination to motivate them to take action and improve their situation
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Commit to, utilize, and follow current operating systems and procedures while remaining adaptive/flexible to changing demands of a growing company
- Data entry accuracy
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and strong keyboarding skills
- Ability to represent Dave Ramsey’s financial ministry without personal conflict to his core principles or values. Visit: daveramsey.com for more information
Alkali cares about people. We are not perfect, but we genuinely try to live out our core values and work hard to be a great place for contributors to build their careers. This includes the usual stuff anyone would expect, like a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and an attractive benefits offering. Equally, if not more important to most, is the track record of growth we have consistently experienced, the fun we have while working hard and winning, and the quality of the people we get to serve with and serve. To get an inside look at our team and culture, please visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/alkaliinsurance.