Located in beautiful Bonita Springs, Florida, DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant as well as The Center Bar is currently seeking Personal Shoppers to join our Market and Catering Team.
Part time, full time and seasonal positions (with an option to become year round) are available. Our full time compensation package includes an $12.00 hourly wage plus gratuity, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k with match, vacation, Accrued PTO after 90 days , dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
Personal shoppers are responsible for identifying clients' needs and locating products that meet those requirements. This role has a sales focus that involves building long-lasting relationships with clients, providing exceptional service, and ensuring all client goals and needs are met.
- Help customers make the best possible purchases by providing advice, guidance, and excellent customer service.
- Support customers with placing orders and making payments via the phone, online, or in person.
- Engage with customers and ensure any special instructions are followed.
- Ensure accuracy in ordering and filling orders
- Assist with order collection, packaging, loading, and payment, as required.
- Collaborate with store departments to ensure efficient service delivery.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail experience would be advantageous.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift and carry items, to tolerate noise, and to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and during busy shopping periods.
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market & Restaurant as well as The Center Bar are managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.