About Bergdorf Goodman
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
Darcy Penick, President of Bergdorf Goodman and one of the first leaders in pure-play fashion e-commerce, has built a team of industry pioneers who are bringing their collective expertise and commitment to operational excellence to the world of Bergdorf Goodman. As the destination to discover best in class designers, emerging brands and exclusive products, Bergdorf Goodman provides customers with transformative experiences that embody the definition of modern luxury.
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Customer Focus
- Personal Learning
- Technical Learning
- Retail support experience preferred. Requires computer knowledge, attention to detail, operational skills, stock/physical duties and follow through. Must be extremely flexible with hours and task management.
- Ability to interact effectively with peers, management and high level clientele.
- Detail oriented with ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organization and follow up skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.