Reports To: General Manager
The Asst. General Manager has overall responsibility for all activity and business operations at their assigned Snap Fitness location. Their primary focus is generating revenue through membership sales, problem solving, product sales, promotions and being the champion of quality service to the staff and guests. Additionally, the AGM will do this while providing a clean, well-serviced facility for all to enjoy. The AGM will achieve these results through their ability to positively motivate the staff while providing a safe, fun place to work.
- Sale of personal training services
- Providing personal training sessions
- Member services and retention.
- Enhance public reputation through community involvement
- In-club marketing and programming
- On site problem solver to both staff and quest concerns
- Champion of maintaining undisputed levels of superior customer service and staff recognition
- A well-developed understanding and use of management skills such as recruitment, selection, training and development, coaching, goal setting, performance management, delegation and organization
- Strong motivational, communication, team building and training skills
- High levels of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic
- Maintain an excellent attendance record
- Superior sense of customer service
- Working knowledge of basic computer software including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to conduct introductory certified personal training sessions and assessments
- Possess strong time management skills
- Ability to speak in a professional manner to small or large groups in and out of the club
- Can promote club programs externally through public relations and reputation management programs
- Comfortable with B2B marketing
- Can identify and execute on current health, fitness and market trends
Mandatory job training will be attended. Conference calls and live sales training will occur weekly.
- Personal Training Certification (NASM, NCCPT, ACE, NFPT, AFAA, NAFC or other as approved by corporate) and CPR/AED/First Aid certified (or able to obtain within 60 days of hire). Certifications must be maintained throughout employment as a condition of employment.
- Bachelor’s degree (prefer in Business Administration or fitness related field).
- Team Building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time Management skills
- Strong organizational skills