Personal Trainer IAdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
- Provides one-on-one or small group personal training.
- Performs fitness tests, including cardiovascular and non-cardiovascular testing: provides consultation regarding test results.
- Develops exercise prescriptions and programs based on member’s health and fitness needs and desires, specifying fitness equipment and routines.
- Provides fitness supervision. Provides exercise instruction and explains and demonstrates use of fitness apparatus and equipment. Offers oral instruction on fitness technique and recommends corrective adjustments. Observes member engaged in fitness activities to ensure safety rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Provides optimum support and encouragement to help members achieve desired fitness related goals. Follows up with current and past clients regarding their progress.
- B.S. Degree in Exercise Science or related field upon hire
- At least one-year experience in related field.
- American Heart Association BLS/AED Certification required upon hire.
- Holds at least one certification through a nationally recognized organization within the area of health and fitness. Certification achieved through the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) or National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) upon hire or, if internal internship has been completed, within 6 months of date of hire.
- The communication skills necessary to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and group situations.
- The interpersonal skills necessary to interact with physicians, co-workers, members and clients.
- The organizational skills necessary to provide instruction/information systematically regarding exercise programs and techniques.
- A commitment to provide World Class customer service and work collaboratively on a World Class team.
Reporting to the Director of Community Wellness at the Health & Wellness Center (HWC), provides one-on-one or small group fitness and personal training services in accordance with the member’s request and in compliance with nationally recognized accrediting bodies’ exercise recommendations.