- Design effective & efficient Fitness Programs that meet the specific needs of your client. Encompasses; cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, and endurance, flexibility, nutrition, stress and lifestyle considerations.
- Complete a Program Design for each client (kept online at Shula's Athletic Club).
- Perform thorough Fitness Evaluations on all clients, new members and prospective clients.
- Teach safe and effective exercises to suit client needs & goals.
- Provide clients with knowledge, skills, guidance, support, motivation, and educational resources.
- Responsible for attaining Monthly Fitness Revenue Goals.
- Participate in and encourage clients to enroll in special events at the club.
- Network with the appropriate Health and Fitness Professional regarding the care of a client and incorporate recommendations as needed.
- Remain certified and updated on all current research and fitness trends.
- Adheres to client programming and customer service guidelines as published by Shula's Athletic Club.
- Conducts weekly motivation calls to active clients.
- Attends all staff meetings and mandatory training as scheduled.
- Conduct complimentary sessions for prospective clients and encourage them to invest in our services.
- Work in partnership with Shula's Athletic Club to achieve revenue goals.
- Must have a strong desire to help people
- Must have strong communication and relationship building skills
- National level Personal Training certification such as ACSM, NSCA, NASM, ACE or comparable
- Degree in a health related field is preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- 2 years of experience as a personal trainer or 1-year employment with Shula's Athletic Club.
- Candidate can present documentation illustrating sales success.
- Excellent client testimonials and references.
- Success at teaching small group training.
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift at least 100 pounds. Position requires physical work, instruction of class, and frequent lifting.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and be able to communicate fluently in English.