HealthFitness has agreat opportunity for apart-time (2-10 hours/wk as clients are scheduled)Personal Trainerat our client site located in Titusville, NJ. In this position, you will conduct fitness testing and assessments, advise participants of results, provide one-on-onepersonaltraining to members participating in the program, and educate them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing one-on-one and/or buddy personal training.
- Provide a detailed orientation that addresses the aerobic, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program.
- Educate about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- CurrentPersonalTraining certification from ACE, AFAA,ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- CPR/AED/first aid or BLS certification from either American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Bachelor’sDegree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or relateddiscipline.
- Atleast one year ofPersonalTrainingexperience.
- Proficient at fitness assessments.
- Strong interpersonalcommunicationand customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to personalize participant programs to meetindividual needs in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and aspart of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Strong documentation skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.