The Personal Trainer will partner with clients to develop comprehensive health and fitness programs to meet their respective health and fitness goals. The Personal Trainer will conduct fitness assessments and ensure safety by demonstrating proper use of equipment and physical form. The Personal Trainer will develop referral networks, perform personal training sessions, conduct member/non-member introductions and promote, retain and sell personal training programs and services while achieving monthly revenue and session goals.
- Provide inspiration and encouragement for the client to assist them in obtaining their health and fitness goals. Motivate and teach clients how to improve their endurance, strength, flexibility and overall body composition. Provide positive reinforcement for optimal results.
Drive Personal Training revenue by effectively managing call-backs, scheduling appointments, retaining current clientele, community outreach, promotional marketing and successfully developing a client base to achieve monthly sales goals. Customer Service Ensure client satisfaction with exceptional results and superior, customized personal training based on individualized goals. Meet and exceed client expectations. Deliver comprehensive health & fitness programs for clients in a fun, enthusiastic, educational, and supportive manner.
- Passion and knowledge in health and fitness
- Current CPR certification or ability and willingness to become certified immediately upon hire
- Bachelor’s degree in a fitness related field preferred; HS Diploma or GED is required
- National Certification strongly desired or ability and willingness to become certified immediately upon hire
- 1-2 years of prior personal training or coaching experience preferred
- Computer proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing, Internet, software programs, & email
- Nutrition knowledge
- Proven track record of success in sales, fitness, retail, customer service, or hospitality management
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Personable, enthusiastic, optimistic and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude and collaborative team player
- Strong work ethic, integrity and professionalism