Responsible for leading a fitness classes. Designs and instructs fitness routine courses. Teaches proper form for exercises, maintains control of the class, and allows participants to enjoy their fitness time.
- Industry recognized Certification
- High School diploma
- Master's degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Biomechanics or Exercise Science overrides certification requirement
- Basic computer operations knowledge
- Basic experience cardiovascular, resistance training, and free weight equipment
- Ability to adapt training protocols to various individual needs
- Preferred certification (NASM, ACE, COOPER INSTITUTE, ACSM, NSCA, or AFFA).
- Within 30-day of hire, must enroll to acquire certification
- Must obtain ACE or AFFA within 90-days of enrollment OR Must obtain NASM, COOPER, ACSM, or NSCA within 120-days of enrollment
Per Diem As Needed (no set schedule/schedule).