Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
- Writes exercise techniques that are appropriate for the fitness level of client’s needs.
- Instructs the member/client with clear and concise instruction, easy for the participants to follow.
- Instructs each class within ACSM (“American College of Sports Medicine”), NSCA (“National Strength and Conditioning Association”), ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association) IFPA (International Fitness Professionals Association) and ACE (“American Council on Exercise”) guidelines and ensures participants avoid any injury-prone exercises.
- Maintains active certification in a recognized certifying organization, such as NSCA, ACSM, ISSA, ACE, IFPA or similar organization. Stays current with trends in group exercise through attendance at workshops, reading professional journals and networking with other fitness leaders.
- Instructs classes in accordance with CHWC policies and procedures and maintains a friendly and safe environment
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, non-verbally and in writing is required
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly and stand for extended periods of time
- Uphold CREATION Health Wellness Center’s Vision, Mission, Values and code of conduct.
- Comply with all CREATION Health Wellness Center’s policies and procedures
- Up to date with industry standards and techniques
- Land instructors must be certified through NSCA, ACSM, ISSA, ACE, IFPA or have a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field.
- BLS and AED Certification required upon hire
- Personal Trainer certification required upon hire
- Minimum of 1-year experience training clients required
- High School Graduate or GED
- Nationally recognized Personal Trainer Certification required upon hire
- CPR and AED Certification required upon hire
Reporting to the Wellness Director at the CREATION Health Wellness Center (CHWC) at Florida Hospital Zephyrhills (FHZ) instructs personal training session or group exercise classes for the CHWC members and guests. Instructs sessions based on safe, appropriate and acceptable exercise movements and programs in a group or 1 on 1 setting. Training sessions instruction will comply with nationally recognized certification standards.