Position Summary:Provide uncompromised service to Arrow's residential and commercial customers through proper inspection of the interior and exterior of buildings for termite activity and damages. Additionally, Termite Renewal Service Professionals (SPs) are required to effectively sell additional services to existing customers and meet periodic appointment and sales goals.
- Comply with company and label safety procedures
- Comply with product label, state and federal regulations, and company policies, procedures, and pricing guidelines
- Schedule promptly and keep appointments with customers
- Interact and ask questions of customers to determine customer concerns and existing conditions
- Perform thorough inspection and evaluation of customer properties for Wood Destroying Organisms and other pest problems
- Properly identify insects, pest harborage areas and conducive conditions
- Determine opportunity for additional services
- Draw diagrams/graphs of inspection areas per company guidelines
- Document inspection findings accurately and legibly and provide copy to customer
- Explain to customer the inspection findings and answer questions
- Document and schedule retreats when necessary
- Sell, register, and schedule additional services with customer
- Provide marketing collateral to customer
- Collect service payments from customers
- Respond to service call backs as required by the customer
- Report damages to manager as per company policy
- Operate company vehicle in compliance with Vehicle Responsibility Agreement
- Maintain equipment and tools in good working order
- Wash and clean vehicle and ensure proper maintenance and repairs
- Complete internal activity reports as required
- Maintain timesheets within company policy
- Attend and complete training and meetings as required
- Perform other duties as required by management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes active listening, assessing customer needs, and meeting quality standards for services.
- Sales and Marketing- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales control system
- Compliance & Safety - Knowledge of relevant equipment, regulation, procedures, and documentation to ensure effective, compliant, and safe treatment and services.
- English Language - Ability to write, speak, and ability to read and understand technical product labels and service agreements.
- Monitoring - Ability to assess and evaluate current or previous pest activity on the interior and exterior of a structure.
- Math - Ability to calculate and perform basic math and ability to draw, mark, and analyze diagrams legibly.
- Critical Thinking - Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify problems and determine best solutions.
- Compliance with Drug-free Workplace Policy
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check upon offer of employment
- Ability to pass and maintain any state regulatory agency required licensing/certification exams
- Able to pass internal technical exams
- Possess current Driver License in the state where you work, ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a driving record consistent with company standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Present a professional appearance including wearing an approved Arrow uniform
- Able to work a 40-hour (minimum) work week
- Willing to work evenings, weekends, or outside business hours as needed
The work environment and physical demands described below is representative of those that an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job.
- Constant mobility including walking, crawling, stooping, bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting, looking, probing, climbing, pushing, pulling, balancing, stretching and standing for long periods
- Climbing into attics and crawling in crawlspaces
- Probing timbers
- Daily physical labor
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Driving of automatic vehicle
- Work both indoors and outdoors, in various weather conditions
- May withstand extreme conditions such as heat in an attic in Summer or chill of crawlspace in Winter
- Exposure to vegetation, dust, dirt, insects and animal remains
- Some work in cramped spaces
We are an Equal Opportunity and a Drug-Free Workplace
(The job description is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it intended to limit opportunities for necessary modifications).0