Orkin Pest Control is the leader in the pest control industry and as a Pest Control/Route Sales Technician with us you will be provided the opportunity to grow your career and control your financial opportunity.
- Competitive pay with commission opportunity
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Drive company vehicle to customer locations
- Meet with customers to explain service and service agreement and have customers fill out and sign appropriate paperwork
- Inspects the customer’s premises to identify insect and pest problems and applies appropriate products according to label directions
- Upon service completion, fill out necessary paperwork including the service ticket, new sales agreement, etc.
- Advise customer of the services provided
- Contact customers to schedule service appointments and respond to any problems
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment
- Achieve assigned service performance objectives
- Good work history
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in the field with strong organizational skills
- Route based experience a plus
We're looking for people who enjoy working with customers, are detail oriented and like to solve problems. If you are looking for a fast paced environment with advancement opportunity, please apply today!
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Must meet physical job requirements with or without accommodations. Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.