NextGen Pest Solutions is looking for a Service Manager in Training for our Atlanta branch. We are a fast growing, veteran-owned company with branches in Florida and Georgia. We pride ourselves on having the best team members. We take great care of our team members who in turn, take great care of our customers. The way it should be!
NextGen provides our employees with industry leading compensation, training, equipment, vehicles, and advancement opportunities. We want to recruit and retain the best of the best!
This position is located in Atlanta, GA, but we do plan on opening more branches soon.
We are Veteran owned and Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!!
· Lead, motivate and manage team members to deliver exceptional service for our customers.
· Manage daily Field Operations that services new and existing customers.
· Provide “hands – on” leadership through engagement, coaching, training and development.
· Monitoring and adjusting scheduled appointments for efficiencies.
· Drive commitments within your team to provide uncompromising customer service
· Resolve customer complaints and issues promptly and professionally
· Plan, direct, coordinate and execute strategic operating plan.
· Expedites workflow, tracks hourly, daily, weekly production.
· Assist with vendor relations.
· Inventory responsible including ordering and use of supplies, materials, products, equipment and tools.
· Evaluate staff performance, makes recommendations and administers corrective actions consistent with company policy.
· Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
· Prepare and conduct team meetings.
· Occasional travel to other branch office Locations.
· Maintain open communication for a positive and effective work culture company wide.
· Regularly lead performance feedback and reviews
· Explain & train on compliance, inspection, treatment, materials and sales procedures
· Conduct routine Check-ins of Team Members
· Maintain records within company and government guidelines for Team Members, the Service Center and customers
· Ensure compliance with regards to product label, licensing, recurring training requirements and existing company policies
· Manage and maintain fleet, equipment, and material inventory
· Other duties as required
· Strong background in Pest Control, Termite, and/or Wildlife control.
· Excellent leadership skills with ability to train, coach and motivate.
· Strong verbal and written communications as well as presentation skills.
· Current Georgia pest control license or ability to obtain.
· Ability to collaborate with all departments and employees within the organization.
· Strategic leader with focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
· Must live in the Atlanta area and have reliable transportation
· Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
· Creative problem-solving skills.
· Organizational and time management skills.
· Business process analysis skills with ability to recommend appropriate changes for improvement.
· Strong attention to detail
· Available for occasional travel as well as participate in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
· Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
· Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $35,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year