HIRING PROBLEM SOLVERS!
Start Your Career in Pest Control
Since 1980 we've been protecting homes & businesses from unwanted pests. We hire trustworthy and customer service focused people who are proud to be in the dynamic and sophisticated pest control business.
If You Are....
A person who enjoys working independently and helping others in a fast-paced environment, we have a great career for you!
Your Role: Pest Control Technician
After one month training, we will apply for your Operators license and you will begin your pest control career as a Technician. You will seek to solve existing pest/rodent problems and recommend corrective actions to prevent more problems in the future. Overall, you'll spend your day helping other people in your community by solving their pest challenges, building long-term relationships, and protecting their homes and businesses.
What We Need From you...
- Passion for customer service
- Commitment to providing high quality service
- 18 years old or older
- High school degree or equivalent
- A valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to safely move through a customer's location while carrying appropriate equipment
- The ability to pass a criminal background check
- Comfort in working outdoors
- Exposure to computers, smartphones, etc.
What You'll Get...
When you put your skills to work with Viking Pest, you'll work with a highly experienced team of professionals to work with including several Entomologists, and have access to these great benefits!
- Full time, year-round employment
- Paid on-going training and in-depth orientation
- Company vehicle that can be taken home
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid time offincludingeightpaid holidays
- Flexible Schedule
Financial Peace of Mind:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- 401(k) Savings with company match
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Generous employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employer-provided uniforms
- A peer-to-peer employee recognition program
Health and Well-being:
- Several health insurance options with Cigna medical network
- Prescription drug program
- Dental & Vision plans
- FSA or HSA for medical and childcare expenses
Upon successful completion of training, pest technicians will receive his/her own company vehicle with gas card for all work-related driving. Technicians will also be scheduled routes/work in accordance to his/her location of residence to reduce drive time and be as efficient as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Viking Pest is a Drug-Free Workplace