Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Presto X is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Utility Specialists do?
A Utility Specialist is trained and able to work with both Pest Control Services and Wood Destroying Organisms (WDO), and agriculture services. The position is best suited for a highly skilled flexible position that wants the diversity of not working a set route. They maintain high quality standards, safety and legal compliance during the entire process and provide impeccable customer service to our clients.
- Exclusion; sealing homes and properties from the exterior to eliminate rodent and wild life from entering
- Run vacation routes and make written evaluations of that Sales/Service Technician’s organization and performance, using supplied company forms
- Back-up for Sales/Service Technicians in times of illness or injury
- Perform Initial Services and One-Time Services
- Run routes temporary not assigned a “regular" Technician
- Work with and safely operate basic hand and power tools
- Work on light construction projects including patios, doors, eaves, walls, floors, etc.
- Inspect, drill and treat for Dry wood and Subterranean Termites, fungus, beetles
- Helping WDO Technicians with wood replacement and other related work
- Handle install and maintenance of Sentricon
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive Compensation and advancement opportunities
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company Vehicle & Uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Have proficient writing and verbal skills
- Be comfortable working at heights
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision