We are seeking a PET/CT technologist to work alongside our dedicated team of health care providers in our East Bay Locations.
A strong applicant must be capable of working independently, able to multitask, work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and possess a positive can do attitude.
Responsibilities and Qualifications for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Strong competence and skills in PET/CT and diagnostic CT procedures
- Maintains equipment, performs and records necessary QA/QC in accordance to state licensure and accrediting entities.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment for both patients and staffs
- Able to troubleshoot, recognize, and resolve technical issues when they arises
- Must be competent and skilled in I.V. placement and technique.
- Follow all federal, state and local regulations as it pertains to your professional duties
- Dual Certified:
- Board Certified in Nuclear Medicine: CNMT or ARRT (N)
- Radiography ARRT(CT) or ARRT(R)
- CA State licensure required in nuclear medicine
- Graduate of an accredited nuclear medicine and/or radiologic science program
- 1 year of nuclear medicine with PET/CT experience desired
- 1 year of diagnostic CT experience desired
Ideal candidates will be able to balance the above tasks while maintaining flexible, friendly interaction with clients and staff. The ability to work independently, proactively and adapt appropriately to changing priorities is necessary. This is a demanding but rewarding position with room for growth. As a growing medical practice, our patients come first. Respectful communication when problem solving is essential.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Blue Shield and Kaiser Medical Plans
- Principal Dental
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Work/life balance - regular hours
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years