COMPANY SUMMARY: SPATCO Energy Solutions has been the leader in the fueling infrastructure industry since 1935. We provide a complete line of equipment and services for storing, pumping, mixing and metering petroleum and industrial liquids. We offer turnkey development of retail and commercial facilities, as well as offering custom design and build capabilities. Our customers come from a variety of industries including retail fueling stations, commercial and government fleets. SPATCO currently operates 16 branch locations with a dedicated training facility in North Carolina, and growing service satellites throughout the Southeast. We are dedicated to providing top notch customer service, and we are recruiting professionals with that same commitment to customer service excellence that can take our growth to the next level.
SPATCO is looking for an energetic Construction Foreman to join our team. This person will be tasked to lead, manage and coordinate the construction and installation of equipment, meter stations, O&M projects, and capital projects in accordance with Company policies/procedures and required regulations. Other responsibilities include preparation of construction estimates and job plans, AFEs, and compiling and filing of all required construction documentation. Daily interaction and communication with customers, vendors, contractors, surveyors, NDT personnel, and field operations personnel is required. Interaction and communication with service companies, regulatory agencies, and the public will also occur.
• Coordinate job duties and delegate tasks to construction workers and sub-contractors as the crew leader is managing and working on the job. Be a leader.
• Monitor and maintain schedules for workmen and sub-contractors; make sure the best skills are applied by each workman and ensure product installation requirements are followed accurately and efficiently.
• Ensure all safe work practices are followed at all times. Ensure safe housekeeping practices are followed at all times, including job cleanup at the end of each day.
• Brief crew members on daily tasks and direct workmen on assigned tasks. Track rental equipment, material needs and use, monitor labor and sub-contractor costs to maintain project budgets. Verify accuracy and compliance of tasks in progress to comply with codes, project specifications and manufacturer requirements.
• Document daily activities, material/parts used, testing, inspections and visitors. Create and maintain positive working relationships with crew members, vendors, suppliers, and sub-contractors to maintain a timely flow of supplies, materials and sub-contractor work.
Experience, Competencies and Education
• High school diploma or, GED.
• Field Construction experience running a crew and working with sub-contractors.
• 40hr OSHA Hazwopper training.
• Installer certifications in the product line is a plus.
• Equipment operation experience is a plus.
• Strong work ethic.
• Reliable employee.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be a self-starter.
SPATCO Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law. SPATCO is a Drug Free Workplace. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals who are veterans or who have disabilities are able to perform the essential functions. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
• Ability to lift 75 –100 lbs when necessary during the course of performing their necessary duties.
• Work outside during all types of weather.
• Work under time constraints efficiently and have the ability to work well with others.
• Follow all company procedures. If you need a copy of procedures, please see your Branch manager.
• Keep company vehicle Clean, maintenance done regular, and only use for company business.