Reliable Tank Line, LLC
1540 Silas Creek Parkway
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
**Dispatcher Openings are based out of our Centralized Dispatch Office in Winston-Salem, NC**
Reliable Tank Line LLC is a common carrier of petroleum products. We provide service for all of North Carolina, northern South Carolina, eastern Virginia and eastern Tennessee. Reliable Tank Line has a strong culture that promotes training and safety from the top down. To learn more about us and view our operating areas, please visit us at www.Reliabletankline.com.
The Petroleum Operations Dispatcher is responsible for the day to day operations pertaining to the scheduling, purchasing, delivering, and dispatching of petroleum products. This position is responsible for work load distribution for drivers and product/gallon distribution for customers; in which he or she must make sound decisions to direct, re-direct, and/or stop all processes of fuel as needed per the demand of business. The Petroleum Operations Dispatcher serves as the communication post for employees, customers, and suppliers and will also operate the terminal in the absence of the terminal manager. He or she must be customer focused, energetic, and be able to make sound decisions during stressful, fast paced environments. This position will report directly to the Dispatch Manager.
- Determines the amount of work that can be completed by each driver during a shift, while ensuring that all drivers are in compliance with DOT regulations (hours of service).
- Prioritizes loads for daily work schedule based on customer needs and requests and communicates via an electronic dispatch system.
- Inventory Control
- Determines product delivers for all inventory control customers. Dispatches the type of product, the amount of product, and the time frame that loads will be delivered to each location. Communicates with the drivers with details of these loads as needed.
- Trip Tickets
- Generates trip tickets that direct the driver as to what product to load. This information includes the customer name, location, product, amount, and time frame for the load to be delivered by the driver.
- Price Sheet
- Generates a daily “price sheet” by retrieving information from a computer generated program. This information determines where drivers will load a product they have been dispatched based on price.
- Hours of Service
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring drivers are within regulation concerning their hours of service.
- Communicates mechanical failures and/or truck maintenance.
- Communicates with all appropriate individuals for any accidents and/or incident including product mixes/spills.
- Customer Relations
- Coordinates with customers on supply, allocation, and terminal outages and makes decisions based on customer needs.
- Scanning various documents and assisting with administrative duties as needed.
- Assist with the cleaning of the terminal
- Must be able to sit for long periods
- Must be able to operate a computer efficiently for long periods
- Must be able to lift at least 20+ pounds
- Must have solid oral and written communication
Candidates may also submit resume via email to Angel Gonzalez at email@example.com