Reliable Tank Line – Chesapeake, VA
828 Seaboard Ave.
Chesapeake, VA 23324
Please call Angel with Reliable Tank Line @ 336-714-5160 with questions regarding this opportunity! Ask about our sign on bonuses!
Reliable Tank Line is seeking Local Drivers to haul petroleum products out of our Charlotte Terminal in North Carolina!! Drivers are responsible for the safe delivery of multiple petroleum products to our customers in the Charlotte, NC Area.
To safely transport petroleum products from multiple loading racks to a variety of customers. Drivers will be in contact with the public while driving transport vehicles and delivering at customer locations. Drivers will be expected to conduct themselves in a positive and professional manner at all times. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Must have a clean driving record, stable work history and possess Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsement. One year of verifiable Class A driving experience required.
HEALTH, DENTAL, & VISION INSURANCE
- Eligible for enrollment after 2 months of continuous employment
- Participation in wellness program discounts premium
LIFE INSURANCE, SHORT & LONG TERM DISABILITY
- Eligible for enrollment after two months of continuous employment
- Bundle package for less than $8 per month$50,000 in life insurance
- Short Term Disability -- 50% of normal gross pay for 90 days (5 day waiting period required)
- Long Term Disability -- 60% of normal monthly earning (available after 90 days)
- Sign on bonus -- inquire when you apply!
- Per trip pay system. Extremely competitive pay that is predictable and easy to verify
- Additional pay for night/weekend/holiday work
- Additional pay for pump, split, terminal hop, etc.Seniority bonus after 1, 2, and 3 years with Reliable Tank Line
- Production Compensation Plan available up to $3,000.00
- Referral bonus
- Paid vacation and sick days
401(k) & PROFIT SHARING
- 401(k) with dollar for dollar matching up to 5% of gross pay for eligible employees
- Profit sharing contribution deposited to 401(k) for eligible employees
Safely load petroleum products at multiple loading facilities. Drive Transport vehicles in a safe and professional manner to and from a wide variety of customer locations. Safely unload petroleum products at customer locations while representing Reliable Tank Line, LLC in a professional manner.
- Standing and walking for intermittent periods of time
- Climbing in and out of truck cabs, up and down ladders and customer racks
- Lifting and carrying up to 40 lbs. multiple times daily
- Operate the type of vehicles required to perform the job applying for
- Due to geographical area that Reliable Tank Line, LLC operates in, drivers must be capable of working in all types of weather (heat, cold, rain, snow, ice, etc.)
- Reliable Tank Line, LLC. is a 24-hour a day, 365 day a year company. All drivers will be required to work their scheduled shifts. This includes days, nights, weekend and holidays.
- Be knowledgeable in all Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) laws pertaining to their jobs
- Maintain a valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with the proper endorsements for the type of vehicle they operate
- Meet all of Reliable Tank Line, LLC. minimum driver qualifications
- Able to compute basic math (addition, subtraction, Multiplication, division).
Candidates may also submit resumes via email to Angel Gonzalez at email@example.com