Prudential Asset Resources (“PAR”) is a subsidiary of PGIM Real Estate and one of the largest commercial and multifamily mortgage servicing firms in the nation. Prudential Asset Resource manages a wide variety of mortgage investments that includes Prudential’s General Account, CMBS, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA loans. PAR is a rated Primary, Master, and Special Servicer. PGIM Real Estate is one of the nation’s largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders and has been serving the commercial real estate market for over 125 years.
The candidate will be responsible for monitoring collateral and credit performance for commercial mortgage loan portfolios across multiple capital sources including analyzing in-place or expected stabilized cash flows with market trends. The candidate will work closely with portfolio managers, asset managers, various investors and agencies. This role offers an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, analytical, and presentation skills.
The candidate should possess good common sense, the ability to work well in a team environment, a sense of urgency, sound business judgment, and will be dependable demonstrating an elevated level of integrity.
- Analyze historical operating trends for various property types, identifying variances and potential areas of risk associated with the operations of the property.
- Provide written analysis identifying key trends and issues, noting any corresponding mitigants. Discuss relevant issues and provide remedies.
- Provide analytical support to senior members of the team on a wide variety of assignments, including historical trend analysis, cash flow modeling, risk analysis, property valuation, market analysis, and borrower and tenant credit analysis.
- Attention to accurate detail, take initiative to continually improve the integrity of portfolio information and meet capital source reporting deadlines.
- Research and analyze market data, monitor trends and comparable transactions with portfolio cash flows to determine collateral value and risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Real Estate or related discipline
- Understanding of basic financial modeling and valuation terms, concepts and methodologies
- Real Estate, Investment, Finance, or Accounting experience (1 – 2 years preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are essential, including the ability to create/build and maintain relationships with internal and external parties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job: Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States Asia Europe and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength stability expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services including life insurance annuities retirement-related services mutual funds asset management and real estate services. For more information please visit www.prudential.com.
Prudential is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this open position unless contracted with Staffing. Agencies must work with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Prudential application process to be considered for business. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Prudential via-email Internet or directly to hiring managers in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Prudential and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prudential.
Note: Any search agreement entered into with Prudential before January 2004 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Prudential and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Prudential has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list and even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by the Director Recruiting Programs Staffing at Prudential in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.