PHARMA CUSTOMER MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT PROJECT MANAGER
Currently located in Plainsboro, NJ, but end of November plan is to transition to the New Brunswick, NJ locationProject Description:
Provide project management and business analysis support to the Enterprise Master Data Management organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Next Generation Customer Master for US and Canada:
- Supports business requirements definition and project management in support of Next Gen Customer Master.
- Translating & defining requirements in agile framework.
- Working with the team to identify and document acceptance criteria. Participates in demos of capabilities throughout development to approve alignment with expected outcomes.
- Follow up on action items assigned to MDM team and driving to resolution (e.g. execution of Third Party Access agreements, coordination with data providers on data layouts & deliverables, etc.).
- Coordinate customer master data analysis needed in support of requirements definition and/or impact assessment for go live.
- Helping coordinate with change management workstream.
- Ensures that operational support needs and downstream implications are addressed when developing solutions.
- Liaises with Quality Assurance Manager as needed to ensure program support for user acceptance testing.
- Collaborates and builds alignment with cross functional matrix team members. Maintains a strong focus on quality, data accuracy, and delivering business value.
- Global Data Protection Regulation:
- Work across matrix team in support of GDPR requirements for EU Customer Master.
- Coordinate and track internal activities to monitor progress in developing a plan and executing on it. All of the assessment has already happened on what remediation we need to do as part of GDPR. This is probably going to be 20% or less of the person's time.
- Help with change management/communication to key stakeholders/markets.
- Provide PM/BA support for other key projects as identified.
- Seasoned project manager with a minimum 5+ years of project management experience managing large complex projects.
- PMI certification a plus.
- Strong command of business and information requirements for Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing, CRM, i.e.commercial pharma experience and with the datasets that we typically work with (e.g. mostly IQVIA/IMS data like OneKey, HCPS, HCOS, payer data, Xponent, etc.).
- Experience with the global landscape and customer master data concepts is a must.
- Experience/familiarity with GDPR (Global Data Protection Regulation) a plus.
- Experience/familiarity with Reltio MDM solutions a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into business system requirements and effectively transform those requirements into a solution.
- Experience with agile concepts ? particularly related to project management and development of business requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
This 4+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Briana: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-01529
W2 ONLYMUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE