Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we currently have a contract opening for a Pharmaceutical Quality Compliance Specialist in Vernon Hills, IL.
- Review audit findings and create corrective/preventive actions \t
- Review data and documentation reported from the ANDA Report and investigate any identified discrepancies \t
- This position will collaborate with multiple company sites, globally, in the implementation of corrective/preventive actions \t
- Responsible for conducting root cause investigations \t
- Responsible for discussing data interpretation and questions with individual analysts and elevate to management \t
- Interacts routinely with departments such as Production, QA, RA, R&D, Validation \t
- Works on multiple projects in a concurrent manner on a routine basis \t
- Assist in the investigation and review of deviation reports and OOS reports to assure complete and compliant source data
- 3+ years pharmaceutical experience \t
- Must have analytical chemistry experience \t
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree \t
- Experience performing quality investigations
Contract opportunity through 12/2019.
Eligible for $1000 bonus at end of project!!
This position has the opportunity to apply for internal roles within in the organization during assignment.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.