The Eversana/Evoke Pharma Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will achieve territory sales goals by promoting Evoke's new GIMOTI to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography. Educate customers on the use, characteristics, advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related to promoted products. Professionally represent Evoke Pharma in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in territory. Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers. This position is responsible for achieving both territory product sales goals and territory sales activity goals through company defined metrics.
EVERSANA™ is the leading independent provider of global services to the life science industry. The company's integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 500 organizations, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies to advance life science solutions for a healthier world.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
We are looking for people who are ready to make an impact, who have endless INITIATIVE and will invest the time and effort required to succeed, who have stared down adversity with a postiive orientation and shown resilience to come out on top. We want to work withe individuals who WANT TO WIN and share their success - so we can all win! They are proud and confident, yet humble. They have many skills and are still EAGER TO LEARN MORE. They bring ENERGY, they bring HEART, and they bring CHARACTER.
- Effectively promote and educate targeted physicians/HCPs on the use of GIMOTI through one-on-one meetings and group presentations, company-approved promotional speaker programs, and other company-approved means.
- Work 5 days in the field each week, supported by office time as needed for call planning, customer follow-up, preparing presentations, making appointments, report generation, etc.
- Ensure solid performance levels of call and field productivity. Meet Call Plan expectations and achieve territory product sales goals while adhering to ethical sales practices, compliance guidelines, and required promotional regulations
- Execute company-approved Product Marketing plans and territory/regional business plan activities
- Support targeted customers using company-approved resources, sales materials, and promotional activities/programs/initiatives as identified by sales management
- Achieve territory product sales goals while adhering to ethical sales practices, compliance guidelines, and required promotional regulations
- Ensure territory sales strategy execution using annual territory business plan, regional business plan, and call activity reports
- Accurately report/submit sales call activities, territory expenses and written reports in a timely function and within deadlines defined by leadership
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by sales leadership
- Balances territory and regional work and projects, while maintaining solid level of sales performance
- Exhibits solid level of skill in competencies
- Demonstrates sales influence within territory
- Travel as needed throughout the territory (to include overnights) to see targeted HCPs as required by call plan
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from accredited College or University is required
- 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience AND/OR prior related pharmaceutical/med device/medical/lab/diagnostics sales experience (preferably from a small to mid-sized company)
- Ability to learn, comprehend and apply medical, scientific, and commercial information to drive increased product utilization among assigned customers
- Strong sales aptitude and selling related experience through education and/or work experience
- Documented record of sales success from previously held positions – must be able to show in a “brag book”
- Solid communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Proactive; can do approach
- Problem solving ability
- Solid motivational and persuasion skills
- Demonstrates team orientation
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to travel (to inlcude overnight) as required
- Desired competencies include: Assertive, Results Driven, Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, Proactive, Strong Sense of Urgency, Business Acumen, Strategic Thinking, Customer/Client Focus, Initiative, Organizational Skills, Ability to adhere to Rules/Structure
EVERSANA is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.