Would you describe yourself as:
•Proactive, confident, competitive and independent
•Socially fluent, optimistic and a natural connector
•Very impatient, restless and built with a natural high sense of urgency
•Outside the box thinker with a desire to turn a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’
If this sounds like you, please upload your resume for consideration.
Compensation & Benefits:
•Salary + Commission
•Day-to-day travel and business expenses reimbursed
As a pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to regularly call on health care professionals (specialists, primary care physicians, clinics, and pharmacies) within a specific geographic area. Day-to-day responsibilities consist of supporting the promotional efforts behind company products, which includes organizing, tracking and distributing FDA regulated sample products to health care professionals. You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line to be a reliable source of information to the health care professionals in the territory.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
• Must live within territory
• Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
• Highly effective organizational skills
• Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screen investigations.
Experience in the healthcare industry involving interaction with physicians, pharmacists, etc. Experience calling on Primary Care, Pediatricians, GI's, Allergy, ENT's, and OBGYN's is a plus.