Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist -Houston Central TX(Job Number: TOU014433)
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
DescriptionThe Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (PSS) engages health care professionals (HCPs) in face-to-face discussions to promote assigned Client products, maximize the products' selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The PSS achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The PSS utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years of successful sales experience preferred.
- Entry level or new to industry candidates considered.
- Strong consideration to candidates with 18+ months of experience in the Customer Service Associate (CSA) role within a current or past Touchpoint program, in good standing and with demonstrated proficiency to fulfill CSA responsibilities and a track record of success.
- Create and implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, call metrics, appropriate sample distribution, etc.
- Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations, with the purpose of influencing customers and increasing product sales:
- On behalf of the Client, promote Client's products via live interactions with assigned HCP targets, engaging them in in-depth program.
- Profile and manage a list of HCP targets and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by program.
- Manage promotional budget.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Client products and program.
- Verify and complete required data entry in Touchpoint CRM systems, such as details of the target's responses and any follow-through actions.
- Regularly and timely communicate with the District Manager, as well as members of various Touchpoint Home Office support teams, as required.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with Client and Client's customers.
- Prepare reports for management as needed.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines, relevant state and federal laws and regulations, and terms and conditions prescribed in the Sample Administration Agreements and PDMA Guidelines.
- Participate in teleconference and live National, regional and district meetings and training sessions and represent Client at National and/or local conventions when requested.
- Maintain all company-provided equipment in good operating condition.
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by the District Manager.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions design and implement customized healthcare sales, service and communication teams. We listen to our Clients, create cross-channel solutions and achieve their goals.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions offers competitive compensation, a bonus plan, 401-k benefits, comprehensive benefits package, car/travel allowance, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
If you have a proven record of sales success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.
We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.