Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer's return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Commitment to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important and appreciated.
- Responsible for being professional, displaying a positive attitude, and communicating well of the company in the presence of customers or on social media.
- Administer immunizations to customers following State Collaborative Practice Agreement, Kroger standing orders and procedures
- Successfully complete clinical services according to relevant case load
- Dispense medications to customers pursuant to prescriptions and, following laws, regulations, policies and procedures, and ethical standards.
- Compound medications, using standard formulas and processes, such as weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients.
- Verify prescriptions issued by prescribers to assure accuracy and determine formulas and ingredients needed.
- Verify new medication against existing medication and patient profile to ensure that there are no-drug or drug disease interactions prior to filling prescription.
- Verify the work of the Pharmacy Technicians and Interns, including accuracy of all prescriptions assembled.
- Support special promotions in consultation with the Pharmacy Manager.
- Follow protocols on recalls
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Maintain established procedures for quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs.
- Work to prevent and report robbery, theft or fraud.
- Support preventative maintenance by proper inspection and repair of equipment.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify or correcting unsafe conditions.
- Promptly report all customer or employee accidents to management.
- Adjust personal schedule to staff your business unit's open shifts when necessary
- Communicate on-going store special programs.
- Communicate information with department members that impact the department or job functions.
- Comply with the provisions and agreements set forth in company policies and the union contract(s).
- Adhere to all company, local, state, and federal laws and guidelines, including HIPAA Fraud, Waste and Abuse (Medicare), and DEA Procedures.
- Work collaboratively with team members to promote teamwork and align the goals of the organization.
- Promote trust and respect among the team.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist in good standing with State board
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent Planning and Organizational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Understands and adheres to HIPAA
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Pharmacy experience
- Retail experience
Education Level: Pharmacy Degree (BS-Pharmacy/PharmD) Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH || Cincinnati || 150 Tri County Pkwy || 45246 || Kroger Stores || None || Pharmacy || Employee || Non-Exempt|| Full-Time || Pharmacy Board License