Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently seeking qualified Pharmacists for routine services at the VA Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (CMOP) facility in Dallas, TX. Full-time and part-time positions with competitive packages are available.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
- Assess drug orders and cross match with medications presented at Checking Stations
- Compound and dispense medications
- Pre-verify medications loaded into highly specialized mechanical equipment
- Verify and fill Controlled Substance orders
- Perform Quality Assurance functions and supervise Pharmacy Technicians
- Graduate of an American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) accredited school or university
- Licensed in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia
- Minimum of one year of recent (within the past two years) practical experience
- Ability to obtain Vet Pro certification (credentialing systems required of all VHA health care providers)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or show proof of citizenship or legal residency in the United States
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal communications
- Must be able to read and communicate in English
- Be able to lift 30 pounds. Have the ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Be able to meet all regular hours and overtime hours that are required by the facility
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening *NO felony convictions*
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.