Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital,a part of Fairview Health Services,is currently seeking a dedicatedHospital/Retail Pharmacistto join our team! A management team that takes a personal interest in every employee is one of the many advantages you'll find here at Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital.
POSITION: Clinical/Retail Pharmacist
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: .5-.7 FTE (40-56 hrs/pay period)
JOIN OUR TEAM:
Nestled in the heart of the Northland, Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital is the dominant provider of primary care services in the local and surrounding area to include roughly 50,000 people. We're a non-profit organization with a clear vision of being theleader in transforming rural health care by achieving the highest levels of quality, access, and value. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals. With over 600 employees in hundreds of different roles, Grand Itasca can offer a variety of career opportunities.
Clinical pharmacists will work directly with the health care team and patients to provide safe and effective pharmacy services in addition to the dispensing of medications. These services include the provision of pharmaceutical care, continuous performance improvement activities (with an emphasis on Lean Health principles) and education.
1.Licensed pharmacist in the state of Minnesota or eligible for licensure. Adhere to the requirements of the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy for licensed pharmacists.
2. Maintain required continuing education for licensure.
3. Ability to manage time and multi-task with many changes in priorities throughout the work day.
4. Critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills.
5. Interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work independently in a teamwork environment.
6. BLS certification required.
7. ACLS certification required, or the ability to obtain certification within one year of hire.
8. Compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, codes and standards of Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital.
9. Demonstrate participation in Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital's Mission, Vision and Values.
10. Maintains reliable and consistent attendance.
"We are an equal opportunity employer."