Do you want to be a part of a family and not just anotheremployee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusionthrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be apart of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognitionprograms encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Pharmacist to join our family. Come bea part of the change!
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discountprogram, employee stock purchase program. We wouldlove to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare HoustonNorthwest
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bedacute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community formore than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services includingcardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics andneurology.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest isaffiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf CoastDivision. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatientsurgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greaterHouston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nineambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regionaltransfer center.
Whatyou will do in this role:
- Responsible for interpreting, filling and checking physician orders.
- Responsible for compounding and checking IV admixtures.
- Responsible for adherence to hospital policies, standards of practice of the profession and State and Federal laws.
- Responsible for clinical activities as determined by pharmacy director or lead pharmacist.
- Responsible for the provision of services for all populations of patients (infant, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric).