Phil is looking for a full-time Pharmacist-in-Charge in our Phoenix, Arizona office. The hours of this role are 8:30AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage the overall operations and regulatory compliance of the pharmacy with Federal and state laws.
- Recruit, train and engage other team members to create a high performing team
- Prescription verification, Drug utilization review, PA review, transferring patient prescriptions and other tasks to help patients get their medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with Phil team members from different departments and other stakeholders to ensure patient safety, HIPAA compliance, and adherence.
- Delivery and execution of new and ongoing pharmacy projects/initiatives in a timely manner
- Create better health outcomes and improvement of patient adherence
- Analyze performance metrics to diagnose root causes and create strategies that improve outcomes
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership of pharmacy operations, make superior decisions and meet expectations for productivity, efficiency, and accuracy
- Demonstrate excellence in attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities with critical focus on accuracy and safety.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- RPh required; PharmD strongly preferred
- Licensed pharmacist in AZ. Applicants with multiple state licensure prefered.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a PIC/Pharmacy manager role
- Strong team building skills, with the ability to influence and lead, teach, train, counsel and coach to accomplish organizational goals.
- Reliable, and a self-starter
- Ability to manage initiatives from start to end
- Work as a team player, but can solve problems independently as well
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) including meaningful stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity