Req # 26189
Maryvale Hospital - Pharmacy McDowell Healthcare Center
Grant - Part Time 20 Hours Per Week, Evenings
Pool Rate (43BP) - $67.50
Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Pharmacy, the pharmacist will work with providers, and other healthcare professional on the transition of care of patients who meet the requirements set forth by Grant.The Pharmacist oversees the daily activities of the medication use process (selecting, prescribing, dispensing, administration and monitoring of medications) and provides comprehensive assessments and analysis in collaboration with integrated team members. The Staff Pharmacist oversees the activities of the pharmacy technicians, coordinating workflow and checking all medications prepared for patients.
- Bachelor's Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy (Pharm D) with current licensure in Arizona.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And were delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Childrens Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year