Fort Myers, FL
Monday - Friday Work Week, Days (Example: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
Work/Life balance – many locations have no weekend and/or night shift hours
Comprehensive benefits package including:
Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, Paid time off, Holiday pay, Tuition reimbursement, CEU hours, 401(k) with company match
The Pharmacy Accreditation and Training Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Compliance Manager in the daily operations and provision of training, accreditation, and compliance. This position is responsible for facilitating and implementing internal pharmacy training with new and active pharmacy employees. This position will also advocate all compliance and accreditation requirements as needed by each requesting vendor.
- Education: High School Diploma or Higher required
- Previous Experience:
- 3 Years Pharmacy Technician Experience required
- 2 Years Internal Pharmacy Experience required
- Core Capabilities:
- Analysis & Critical Thinking: Critical thinking skills including solid problem solving, analysis, decision-making, planning, time management and organizational skills. Must be detailed oriented with the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Developed interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, diplomacy, tact, conflict management, delegation skills, and diversity awareness. Ability to work effectively with sensitive and confidential material and sometimes emotionally charged matters.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication skills (oral, written, presentation), is an active listener, and effectively provides balanced feedback.
- Customer Service & Organizational Awareness: Strong customer focus. Ability to build an engaging culture of quality, performance effectiveness and operational excellence through best practices, strong business and political acumen, collaboration and partnerships, as well as a positive employee, physician and community relations.
- Self-Management: Effectively manages own time, conflicting priorities, self, stress, and professional development. Self-motivated and self-starter with ability work independently with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-site environment with demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities and demands from a variety of stakeholders and sites.
- Computer Skills:
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook required.
- Proficiency in all Pharmacy Software Programs and Practice Program.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician required
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (PTCB) a plus
- Pharmacy Regulatory Specialist Certificate a plus