We are in immediate need for a Pharmacy Technician Customer Service professional with call center experience. As part of our Pharmacy Technician Team, this person will communicate via phone/fax with providers and complete prior authorization for medications with criteria. Other standard customer service duties will round out their daily routine.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm
Pay: $16/hour plus benefits and room for growth
Location: Elkridge, MD 21075
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years’ related experience.
- Active Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and email applications.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, tasks and client conditions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Great leadership skills with the ability to influence diverse audiences through diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills