Position: Pharmacy Technician/Clerk -- Part Time
Positions eligible to bid: part time clerks may apply.
Must be available to work within the hours prescribed in the collective bargaining agreement.
* Provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable customer service.
* Assist the pharmacist in maintaining the clean/orderly appearance of the
* Pharmacy area.
* Assist the pharmacist in filling prescription orders in compliance with
* Federal and state
* Laws and store policies and procedures.
* Answer the phone and refer request made by physicians, customers, etc.
* Confirm completeness of patient's records; request missing information
* As appropriate and retrieve customer's pharmacy records for verification by the pharmacist.
* Access the pharmacy computer to obtain complete patient record.
* Perform other duties assigned by the pharmacy manager.
* Able to work the required schedule.
* Able to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Able to read, understand and interpret technical written data.
* Able to adapt to changes in schedules and work priorities.
* Able to perform simple math calculations, add, subtract, multiply and
* Able to possess adequate quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
* Must have an employment file free of any disciplinary actions within the
* Past year.
* Must meet all state laws and regulations.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and associates.
* Have a minimum of "meets expectations" on performance appraisal.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled