One Las Vegas' largest acute care facility, providing sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community is looking for a Pharmacy Manager. They have been ranked Nursing Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to work for!
The Pharmacy Clinical Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and managing the pharmacy clinical programs. This includes formulary management, policy and procedure development and education across the healthcare spectrum. The Clinical Manager shall also assist in managing the pharmacy when the Pharmacy Director or designee is unavailable.
- B.S. or PharmD from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy, PharmD is preferred
- Minimum 1 year as a Pharmacy Clinical/Operation Manager
- At least 5 years of hospital pharmacy experience required
- Completion of hospital PGY2/ pharmacy specialty residency or fellowship
- BCPS or Specialty Board Certification
- Other certification (e.g. FCCP, FASHP)
- Hospital Pharmacy Management experience is required
- ACLS certification is preferred
- Active Pharmacist license in good standing with the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy
- FTE’s 3- Pharmacists, Pharmacy techs, Pharmacy Students, Pharmacy Externs
- Reports to the Pharmacy Director
- Top 3 Objectives- Clinical metrics, Cost Savings and Employee Engagement
- 600 Daily Consensus
For immediate consideration firstname.lastname@example.org