Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is one of the Nation's leading pharmacy staffing agencies and continuing to grow! We're currently hiring for a Pharmacy Implementation Manager to join our team for a long-term contract in Bonita Springs, FL! Please see details below!
- Starts ASAP!
- Monday-Friday schedule!
- 6+ month contract
- Opportunity for extension/permanent placement!
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, this position will drive New Client Implementations and the business request process through a project management approach which emphasizes posing analytical questions, coordinating the collection of information, and collaborating for a solution. In addition, this position will require direct client contact and finesse in navigating client relationships. This Business Process Manager (BPM) – Implementation Manager engages clients and stakeholders at the appropriate level of involvement that will allow for holistic solutions, without needless overhead. BPMs provide research and critical analysis of implementation requirements, business functions and processes in an effort to precisely develop Implementation Project Plans, business rules and functional requirements necessary for the completion of Business Requests and successful new client implementations.
Pharmacy Implementation Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary client contact concerning all implementations, projects and in some cases issue resolution.
- Manage, track, document and drive all Implementations and client project requests to ensure superior service and client satisfaction.
- Facilitate conference calls and meetings and provide thorough and accurate status updates on all implementations and projects to the client.
- Driving the new client implementation and business request processes by collecting and analyzing data pertinent to the development of the requirements needed for the Implementation or Business Request.
- Draft and track to the complete Client Implementation Project Plan and manage to the Implementation Tracker.
- Update all tracking mechanisms and manage to timelines and deliverable deadlines to ensure that the implementation remains on track based on the defined project plan.
- Identifying and engaging stakeholders at the appropriate levels to drive holistic solutions through detailed requirements.
- Defining requirements that address business need and articulating them for consumption by IS.
- Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve issues.
- Prepare detailed status reporting, attending and participating in project meetings.
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, logical questioning sequences, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs and forever driving to a solution that addresses the problem the requestor is trying to solve.
- Works independently within guidelines.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the necessary artifacts.
- Successfully engage in multiple implementations and projects simultaneously showing initiative and self-motivation.
- Follows PMO standards as articulated in policies and procedures.
- Leads, not just facilitates, meetings and drives outcomes.
Pharmacy Implementation Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Previous Project Management experience
- Experience with MS Office + SharePoint